Upper and Middle Back Pain
What is Upper and Middle Back Pain?
Upper and middle back pain occurs from the bottom of your neck to the bottom of your rib cage. It’s much less common than low back pain and is usually caused by
- Overuse, muscle strain, or injury to the upper or middle back
- Poor posture
- Pain that affects the connective tissue of a muscle or group of muscles (myofascial pain)
What are the Symptoms of Upper and Middle Back Pain?
Common symptoms of upper and middle back pain are:
- A dull, burning, or sharp pain
- Muscle tightness or stiffness
Get emergency medical care if you have:
- Back pain after an accident
- Back pain with chest pain
- Weakness in your arms or legs
- Loss of control over your bowels or bladder
- Numbness or tingling in your arms, legs, chest, or belly
What are the treatments for Upper and Middle Back Pain?
Our pain management doctors will use the best treatment to relieve your pain — so you can stop hurting and get back to your normal lifestyle.
Treatments for upper and middle back pain available at the Interventional Pain Management Center are:
Schedule a Consultation Today!
We will call to confirm your appointment within 24 hours.
Convenience is Key
New Jersey & New York City
With locations throughout New Jersey & New York City, you’re always down the street from us.
7 Days A Week
Our goal is to make this experience as convenient as possible for you. Another reason why we have availabilities 7 days a week.
If you don’t have transportation or can’t drive due to an injury, don’t worry, we’ll pick you up!